Packing your Bike into a Triathlon Aero Easyfit BikeBoxAlan
Important – Don’t over tighten the velcro straps as this will deform the shape of the Bikebox during transportation.
1. Remove wheels and deflate slightly.
2. Place back wheel in bottom wheel recess and secure with Velcro strap.
3. Place a layer of foam over the wheel.
4. Place bike chain on the largest chain ring and small sprocket.
5. Remove pedals and secure using spare Velcro straps.
6. Place frame on top of foam and position cranks of chain set so they are parallel with the edge of the box.
7. Secure down using Velcro straps (may be under foam layer). Please see instructional image in the lid of the box.
8. Move anti crush pole to best position (may need 1/4 inch Allen key).
9. Place foam layer on top of frame.
10. Place front wheel in to the lid of the box, centre and secure with Velcro strap.
11. Close the box and ensure clasps as aligned correctly.
How to pack 3 wheels into a Triathlon Aero EasyFit – DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS